First time contracting with Rohrer & Associates? Or need access to contract with a new carrier?
Follow 2 simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the Online Contracting Packet through the links below. We have two links to complete online contracting. One link is for contracting with the overwhelming majority of our carriers. The other link is specifically for contracting with Sons of Norway. Please click the appropriate link to move forward.
- AML: The AML (Anti-Money Laundering) refresher course must be completed on a yearly basis. This training can be done online for free at http://nailba.limra.com/Nailba_default.html or with a 3 rd party vendor.
- Annuities and LTC: Be sure that any state mandated continuing education is current. Many states require follow up C.E. every 2 years. Applications from agents with non- current C.E. will be rejected and returned to the carriers as mandated by the Department of Insurance in that state.
- Annuities: According to NAIC Model Regulation 275, each agent is required to complete product specific training modules through each insurance carrier prior to the date of an annuity application. Applications from agents who have not completed the training will be rejected and returned by the carriers, according to each state’s requirements.
- E&O Coverage: You are required to maintain E&O Insurance, and we’ve made it easy for you.
We are excited to offer the RAM GROUP/NBCNM E&O Program. The program offers you some of the lowest rates available, low deductibles and peace of mind. Enrollment is easy, taking about 5 minutes to complete online, and the CalSurance staff is also available for assistance. Coverage is instantly approved!
E&O coverage guarantees you are lawfully protected under each transaction entered. This program is underwritten by an A-rated admitted carrier and offers 2 tiers of coverage, to make sure you get the coverage you need.
We strongly recommend you take advantage of this program.
Click here for State Requirements
Step 2: Submit Completed Contracting Packet
- Submit your completed Contracting Packet to the RAM GROUP simply by following the step by step instructions given at the following links above.
With our easy online system you will not ever have to fill out cumbersome paperwork by hand again. Once you’ve set up the initial contracting the first time, future contacting with carriers will be as easy as a few click of a button!!
Login to Access our Online Contracting Portal to:
- Add new carrier appointments
- Update your profile
Contact Our Licensing Department
158 So. Franklin Street Janesville, WI 53548
800.686.4238 | Fax: 608-756-0048