Banner AppAsist Overview
CLICK HERE to begin using AppAssist
AppAssist simplifies the life insurance application process for case managers, agents and clients!
Overview of the Electronic AppAssist® Process:
- Broker submits Request for Life Insurance Interview (RLI) via e-Link™or iGo
- Client should recieve an email from Banner with a link to complete their life insurance application online. The process should only take about 20 minutes.
- Client uses e-signature option to sign the application
- Client is sent application package via secure email/mail for records
- Call Center orders inspection report, RX List report, and MVR and handles all case management. A decision of whehter or not additional underwriting like paramed exam, APS’s or telephone interview are needed.
- Underwriting decision and case package, including medical records, sent to general agency by secure email
- Policy contract is sent directly to client or agency via e-Delivery or mail
- Delivery requirements received and policy activated
- Broker receives email notification of commission deposit
Requests for Life Insurance Interviews can also be submitted using a paper form. See page 6 of the Broker Guide for specifics.
Status Updates Throughout the Entire Process:
www.LGAmerica.com on a real-time basis, or these sources which are updated five times daily:
- AgencyWorks (Access My Accounts in Rohrer Website)
Using Life Quick Request can help reduce touches and increase feel good conversations at the agent and client level!
Call the RAM GROUP Life Sales Team at 800-686-4238 for more information.
Banner’s AppAssist is one of the easiest ways to write term cases.
Easier is better!
To get started submitting an application online now:
FOR AGENT / BROKER / DEALER USE ONLY. NOT TO BE REPRODUCED OR SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC.